Friday, March 9, 2012

A Warm Welcome to my Blog from Diana

Hi to All who wind up on this page,
And I'm assuming at first it will be our loyal friends, and hopefully after some time, others may perchance glance at it and be helped, or interested,  since I believe it is a timely and important subject matter in that I know we are not alone in the internet defamation/harassment that was perpetrated upon us.
As you know (if you know us), or can see by Roberta's previous posts, we have been the victims of hateful, homophobic cyber bullying.
We attempted to get GOOGLE to remove the offending posts, but they refused to do so by saying that people had the right to "free speech" and it wasn't up to them to censor free speech.  I really disagree with the answer that Google gave, since I feel that the blog written by this woman directly is in conflict with Google's so called privacy policy and their policy regarding hate content, as well as adult content.  Well so much for Google!!  For anyone who is interested in doing so, you can send a post to Google and reference the offending blog and file a vote of protest with them.  If enough folks do this, who knows, maybe they'll take a second look.  I will send directions about how to do this (in a separate email), if anyone is interested in writing to Google, which, by the way, we would really appreciate.
But for now, I just wanted to add my voice directly to this, my new blog, and enlist your help in trying to get this blog out to as many folks as possible and ask you to please make direct comments on this blog as much as possible in an effort to counter the negative effects of the offending blog written about me and Roberta.
Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.
Peace,
Diana

10 comments:

  1. YOu two are wonderful women,and I'm so sorry this happened to you.I fully support your fighting for the truth!!!
    Much love from N.C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry to learn that you have had this horrible trash written about you online. Just remember, this isn't about you, it's about a very disturbed person. I know how fabulous you two are and everyone who knows you knows the truth. Congratulations on your courage to face this head on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for your kind words and yes, of course it's not about us and is about the sick person who created the nasty piece of trash, and yes it feels good to finally put the truth out there.

      Delete
  3. Thanks anon from NC and yes, I know who you are..i.e. you're not anonymous to me, and thanks for the kind words. Hope to see you one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am making this my home page so every time I log on it will come up, lots of use this way. Just go to Tools, Options, choose use current page on the home page option. Easy and effective!!!!Hugs from your friend Julie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jule and look forward to seeing you soon. Hope you're well.
      Diana

      Delete
  5. If everyone redressed their grievances by writing slurs about people, we'd be a far poorer, sicker world than we are. But if everyone stood up and refused to take such abuse - like you - we'd be a far healthier, informed, and forward-moving planet. So kudos to you for not taking it in any more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know why my comments don't get published. Anyway, do you have an Axis 1, Ione? Stalking and cyber bullying are considered to be OCD.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Diana Thanks for the birthday card and sorry about all this... my suggestion is to remember that this woman is crazy and not worry too much about crazy people. But, of ocurse, I understand having to draw a line somewhere and our names and reputations on the internet and otherwise are important. I love you and hope all is well!! T

    ReplyDelete